Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Baseball Trip Replay - Day 67 - July 29, 1994

July 29 - Got up at 6:30 so I could get out of Toronto before they towed my car again since we could not find an overnight place to park. So I headed out for Ithaca to visit an old friend from Rice, Rhonda Reese. I got to her apartment about noon, and her boyfriend answered the door. He looked really confused, until I told him who I was. He then remembered I was supposed to be there, so it was ok. His name is Dan, but I never got his last name. Anyway, Rhonda was teaching a class, so she was going to be there later, so I took a nap. (Getting up at 6:30 is not my speed.)

Rhonda got home later, and she, Dan and I talked for a while. Dan was going to a play that night, so Rhonda and I went to dinner and caught up. After dinner, we went to the Cornell gaming group and played games until way too late. It was here I was introduced to Magic the Addiction. Ah, the start of the downfall.

Route - Queen Elizabeth Way to I-190. I-190 South to I-290. I-290 East to I-90. I-90 East to New York 87. New York 87 South to Ithaca.


No comments: