Thursday, July 16, 2020

Baseball Trip Replay - Day 54 - July 16, 1994

July 16 - When I was living here before, I was a member of the Houston Starfleet Battles Playtest Group, and I wanted to go to the meeting, but they were all bummed because a member, Paul Cramer, had been screwed at Origins, so no playtest meeting. Instead, I got to accompany Brian on his stereo quest. Brian is getting a nice system; video outings should be at his place from now on. (You're welcome, Brian.) Met up with Matt again, and we went to Pico's for dinner. (Yum) Went to see Arnold's new movie, True Lies. Silly movie, but great action scenes. After the movie, we went to House of Guys and chatted for a while. Met somebody else, who is also an undergrad at Rice. I think her name was Susan, but I wouldn't swear it. I was always terrible with names. Just like old times. Went to Matt's, and went to sleep.


No comments: