Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Baseball Trip Replay - Day 59 - July 21, 1994

July 21 - Finally got to Philadelphia through some serious rain. Reached my friend Andrew Stern's condo about 8:30. Andy did not have a good week; there was lot's of flooding in the Philly area early in the week, and Andy lost his car in it. He had been spending the week taking care of it. After we got all of my stuff out of my car, Andy realized that his watch was missing, so we tried to go find it. However, the eleveator had other ideas. It decided not to stop anywhere. It would go all of the way up, and then all of the way down. We finally stopped it close to the first floor, and pushed the doors open, released the emergency catch, and got out. Excitement in Philly.

Route - I-81 North to I-76. I-76 East to Philly.




No comments: