Friday, July 17, 2020

Baseball Trip Replay - Day 55 - July 17, 1994

July 17 - Went to Galveston with Matt, Chuck and Amy. Ah, to soak in the warm waters of the Gulf. It may be murky, but I do miss the warmth. Basically, went in the water, messed around on the beach and talked to people. Susan (I think that's her name; see above) and a guy named Oz showed up later. Brian and Denise showed up even later. Had to leave about 4:30, so that I could meet up with my mother. Mom lives in one of the apartment complexes that Rice students live in, Brompton Court. As a matter of fact, while I was walking back to her apartment, I saw a guy that used to live next door to me at Hanszen, Keith Goodnight. I could not attract his attention, but I didn't really know him. Mom made me good food, and we talked and listened to music. She seems to be doing better than she has in years; I think Krista getting her life together has helped Mom immensely.



Short conversation with my mother.


No comments: