Monday, March 14, 2005

Fun at the car dealership

So, the tire for my car came in last week. Of course, the dealership did not call to tell me so; I had to call them to find out.

Anyway, I drove the car slowly to the dealership (the run-flat tire had been sitting for a couple of weeks, but they said that for 2 miles, it should be safe.

When I got to the establishment, there were police everywhere, and the showroom and car lot were cordoned off. The service bay was open, and I set up to get my tire installed. I asked what had been happening, and they told about this:

Arrest Made In Oakland Triple Homicide

Yikes! Exciting times indeed.

I did get my car back, and it's great. Although, the first rattle has appeared. I know what is rattling; I will try to get it fixed since it is under warrantly. I'm pretty sure I could fix it myself with some glue, but I would rather not...

No comments: